Thursday, September 29, 2016

Gary Johnson Is A Horses Ass

This jackass might has well have just pulled a George Costanza and mumbled something into his hand. I was so ready to vote for this dope. If there was ever a year for a third party, it would be now. We have a circus clown and a rabid dog running for President and this numbskull is making them look good. Look, I don't know what Aleppo is either. I'm not even positive I'm spelling it right. But people know me best for losing at ping pong and jerking it in a gas station bathroom. So we're equally qualified to be President.
This election, for all it's had, has been missing one thing. An idiot VP candidate. Maybe Gary Johnson is trying to fill that void. Chris Matthews sounds like he was talking back stage and saying, watch this I'm gonna fuck with this guy. He asks for ONE foreign leader. Which again, would take me a few minutes. But a Presidential candidate should be able to come up with one quicker than my 85 year old grandfather trying to name current Red Sox players. Eh who's the black fella in the outfield.
This boob had such an opening. It was like the high school football games where the defense let's an autistic kid score a touchdown. The difference is, when Gary Johnson saw that gap open, he tripped on his shoelace and tore his ACL. So it looks like I'm voting for no one again. One last word of advice for Gary. Next time, when you don't have a clue how to answer something, remember the golden rule. It's not a lie, if you believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment